princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 29, 2007

Halloween Escapades

As I know you are all dying to know what I ended up being for Halloween, let's start with that. I was a pizza. I wore a yellow shirt (for cheese) and cut out toppings from paper (mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and olives) and taped them to me. I made a sign that said pizza and put it on my back. And I made a box lid and attached it to a hat.

The execution of this costume could have been done better, I'll be honest. The "lid" was very hard to see around, so I ended up taking it off. The sign on my back didn't stick. So about an hour into the party, I was just left with a cheese shirt and some toppings taped to me.

But hey. Considering all I had to work with were office supplies, I think it's a not bad job. Next year's costume will be better.

And before you ask, I did not take a picture.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 10/29/2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Very creative!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home