princess genevieve

jeudi, octobre 18, 2007

I went to see the doctor today.

About what my dad so charmingly calls my "snake eyes."

Like the pharmacist, she has no idea what's causing this, but she does know it's NOT herpes! Hallelujah. Although, until she mentioned it was not herpes, I had no idea it even might be herpes.

She also thinks I had an allergic reaction to something. So, without any better ideas, I've got a prescription cream for it, and I'm not to use any soaps, lotions, or makeup anywhere near my eyes. If it's not better in a week I have to go back.

Grand total for doctor's visit, without insurance, and the medicine? €25.59. Seriously, a bargain.

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 10/18/2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I hope it helps! When I was pregnant with Sadie I got a weird eczema type rash on my face. I felt SO self conscious.

 
At 10/18/2007 1:02 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Hope that it clears up with the prescription cream. I had a friend in HS that had Herpes on her hand...I was quite amused at the time as I only knew of it as being cold sores and STDs!

 
At 10/18/2007 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hope that helps!

And, um, I am SO moving to Brussels. WTF. Why is everyone's health care system so much better than ours?

 
At 10/18/2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

What a deal!

We'll miss you this weekend.

-A

 
At 10/19/2007 3:00 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

excellent price! hope the rash clears up.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home