princess genevieve

vendredi, novembre 02, 2007

Eatin' Mexcian in Belgium

It's not an easy task, finding Mexican food in Europe. But my friend Erin really wanted Mexican, and I was determined to find better than Chi Chi's, which is the only place we both knew of. I did a little internet research, and discovered there is indeed another Mexican restaurant in Brussels, called Pablo's. So off we went.

The menu was in English, which made ordering a bit weird, since the waiter was speaking French. So I ordered like this: "Je vais prendre un duo Mexican avec enchilada et beef taco. Et comme boisson on va prendre small pitcher margaritas."

Yikes. Talk about franglais.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 11/02/2007 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Well, I understood the margaritas part.

So, was it any good? Does it differ from the American version of Mexican much?

 
At 11/02/2007 11:18 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Well, was it good? I swear, all I want to eat these days is Mexican food and I can't find any worth eating!

-Amy

 
At 11/02/2007 11:27 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

It was way better than Chi Chi's, girls. It was different than the American version, but not by much. I'd definitely go there again, even though I thought the prices were a bit high for tex-mex.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home