princess genevieve

mercredi, février 06, 2008

Update

Thanks, everyone, for your concern about my dad. He had surgery yesterday, which put a rod into his right leg and fixed his left ankle. He will still need more, because his left knee was still too swollen to operate on yesterday, and he needs plastic surgery to replace skin on both legs. (ew.)

He called me today, and he sounded tired, but still my papa. I am going down to visit the weekend of March 15, which happens to be the only weekend I'm in the States between now and April.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 2/06/2008 6:44 PM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

I wish him a speedy recovery! :)

 
At 2/06/2008 11:27 PM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

me too. We've been thinking about you and your Dad and the craziness of the world.

 
At 2/07/2008 4:08 AM, Blogger missfee said...

so sorry to hear about your dad - here is hoping he has a speedy and not too painful recovery

 
At 2/07/2008 4:37 PM, Blogger trash said...

Warn your dad to stay away from Civil War re-enactment sites. he'll have metal detetors pinging all over the place!!

Glad it is all proceeding well.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home