princess genevieve

jeudi, janvier 17, 2008

Airport Blogging

I'm sitting in the BMI lounge at the airport. The only empty couch came with an empty glass of red wine on the coffee table. Ew. I got here at 10 am, which means someone was drinking red wine before then. That turns my stomach! I've got orange juice, in case you are curious.

This morning, in the taxi, I noticed all the trams were blocked and just stopped on the tracks. I asked the driver why, but he didn't know. A bit further up, we saw why - a tram had jumped the track! And it was right about the time I would have been on the tram to get to the office, too.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hope you had a good flight and you didn't get held up by the delays at Heathrow! Wish I were flying to Brussels today. : )

 
At 1/18/2008 8:27 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Thanks, Impressionist! Luckily, I didn't actually go through Heathrow - I was on a direct United flight back to Washington. for some reason United doesn't have its own lounge in Brussels so they use the BMI lounge. (star alliance, I guess!)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home