princess genevieve

jeudi, janvier 03, 2008

On the Phone with Brussels

Ana: It's cold here, don't forget your coat!
Me: I'll bring my coat.
Ana: And your tights. You just run around in skirts without tights, and Erin only wears a spring coat. What is it with you American girls?
Me: I'll bring my coat. And a hat. And a scarf. And gloves. And Erin told me she got a new winter coat for Christmas.
Ana: DO NOT FORGET THE TIGHTS!

Ana is obsessed with me wearing tights because ONE TIME I didn't bring any, and I was freezing. Of course, that one time was in July. Who would think you would need tights in July in the northern hemisphere?

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2008 6:03 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Sounds like you've got a kind mother hen to keep an eye on you. (I hate wearing tights so I almost never wear skirts!)

 
At 1/03/2008 11:35 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I pretty much only wear skirts to work. I have a lot of tights :-)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home