princess genevieve

lundi, décembre 10, 2007

Does GPS come with this job?

I have worked in my office for over 4 years. I still get lost in the building all the time. Which is odd, since I typically have a good sense of direction.

Today, for example, I had to go to someone's office and I had never been there before. She told me where it was. It wasn't there. I managed to walk halfway around the building before stopping in at a friend's office and telling her I was lost. She didn't know where the office I was looking for was either, but luckily we have a map on the intranet which showed us what I was looking for.

I found the office, and told her I had gotten lost on the way, which is why I was late. She totally understood. I think it happens to everyone here.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 8:04 PM, Blogger Jay said...

That's kind of funny, in a glad-it-didn't-happen'to-me (though it totally would have) kind of way.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home