princess genevieve

vendredi, décembre 07, 2007

Sweeney Todd

I went to a screening of Sweeney Todd last night. All my friends cancelled on me, and I was unable to find anyone else at such short notice who wanted to go. So I went alone.

This movie is really, really bloody. I knew it would be going in to it, but I honestly didn't know how bloody. It gets to the point of ridiculous. And you can tell the blood is clearly fake.

That still didn't settle my stomach.

And I'm really glad I don't like pie.

If you want a little blood with your holiday entertainment, then chose Sweeney Todd. Otherwise, may I recommend Enchanted?

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm I was not aware that this was going to be a bloody movie...apparently I don't really know what it is about, I just know it has singing...did they sing about the fake blood?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home