princess genevieve

jeudi, novembre 29, 2007

Weird

This morning, from the bus window, I saw something truly weird.

A woman was standing next to a no parking sign. She climbed up onto the base of the sign pole, and then pulled herself up so she was head level with the sign. Then she kissed the sign.

Yes, you read that right! She kissed a no parking sign. She wasn't making out with the sign, it was more like a quick peck, but still! Who kisses a street sign?

I told my colleague about it when I got to work, and he suggested maybe she had fought long and hard for that no parking sign to be put up, and she was kissing it in gratitude. It's a theory, but I don't think it's very likely. I'm pretty sure that's not a new sign.

Libellés :

7 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

You've GOT to start carrying a camera!

Did she appear to be normal, otherwise?

 
At 11/29/2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

you know, I do have a camera phone. I'm just always a split second too late!

yes, otherwise normal... normal clothes for the weather (her coat was way too long, though, which is why I first noticed her - all the way touching the ground) and purse. That's it.

 
At 11/29/2007 12:05 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Interesting...I can't think of any reasonable explanation.

 
At 11/29/2007 4:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is quite bizarre, was there anyone else around, like an instigator that bet her she wouldn't do it?

 
At 11/29/2007 4:37 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, me either!

Molly, no, she was all alone.

 
At 11/29/2007 8:01 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

very strange....

 
At 11/30/2007 6:57 AM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

that's totally weird!!

maybe, just maybe, someone's daring her to do it. and the someone's out of sight? man i dunno.... but it's so strange!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home