princess genevieve

mercredi, novembre 07, 2007

Going Home Tomorrow

Although I finally have hot water again in my apartment! Hooray.

I am looking forward to going home this time. (I don't always; sometimes, I really want to stay longer.) Although today when I spoke with Erin she said, "I can't believe you're going back to the States! You can't go!" and that of course made me a bit sad.

But not sad enough to extend my stay.

That means, it's time for another movie poll! Now, I've already seen Hairspray and Harry Potter, but if you think I should watch them again, by all means, vote away. I should have time for three movies on this flight (unless by some miracle I am able to sleep) so maybe I'll watch the top two vote getters, plus one of my own choosing.

What movie should I watch on my flight tomorrow?
Hairspray
Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
Hot Rod
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
The Invisible
Rescue Dawn
Underdog
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 12:24 AM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

can i vote for None of the Above?

 
At 11/08/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

agreed, these choices sucked!

 
At 11/09/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Harry Potter. It wasn't my favorite HP movie (Goblet of Fire was), but it wouldn't be too bad to watch it again.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home