princess genevieve

lundi, novembre 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, you know, if it's your holiday and everything. We had 15 people at our house, and it was a lot of fun. Even if my placecards did get re-arranged by someone who was not my parent. (As the owners of the house, they of course would have the rights to rearrange my seating layout!)

Saturday, we went to my aunt's house for a party. My cousin Lindsay is getting married at Christmas, so the party was for her and her fiance. There was a jazz band, which was great. After the party, my cousins Anne Yvette and Rick and I went to a bar, where there was also a band playing. Anne Yvette and I danced (even though no one else was dancing) and the drummer said, "We got some good dancin' going on out there."

On our walk back to the house from the bar, something really weird happened. This minivan full of high school kids slowed down next to us, and they said, "Hey! Y'all got any drugs?"

We did not, so they kept going. I could not believe that happened! I guess they were just bored teenagers, and nothing more dangerous than that, but really. People in minivans should be cruising for milk, not drugs.

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 11/26/2007 4:46 PM, Blogger Amie said...

You always have the funniest things happen! Maybe the high school kids were doing a project to see how easy they could get drugs...well you never know.

 
At 11/26/2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

what is wrong with the youth of today? We live in strange times.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home