princess genevieve

lundi, décembre 17, 2007

The Golden Compass

Yesterday, I went with djlicious and The Roommate and Erika to see The Golden Compass. Now, I really liked the movie. I thought the CG stuff was well done and I liked the story. I have not read the book so I don't know how it compares.

What we didn't like? They never turned the lights all the way out! They were dimmed, but you know how they normally go totally out after the previews? It didn't happen. The dj complained to the manager and we all got free passes for a future movie. Thanks, dj!

In other exciting news? I finally finished knitting something. Seriously, it has been forever. And if you are either my parents or Reuss and you are thinking, "I think she was working on that at my house, oh, like, MONTHS ago?" You'd be correct.

Libellés : , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Molly said...

At least you got free passes out of the experience, that is always fun when it wasn't something that totally ruined the movie (like the projector breaking and not being able to finish it...that happened to me once, ugh)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home