princess genevieve

jeudi, janvier 31, 2008

Panic

Last night, my dad and I went to meet some of his friends for dinner. I got a zipcar to drive us there. (It was a Jetta, in case anyone is curious.) We drove there, and I parked the car in a garage, but I couldn't get the key out of the ignition. I thought maybe there was a button you had to press to release the key, so I pressed the button on the top of the key. Without looking at it.

Turns out it was the panic button, and the horn started beeping and I couldn't get it to stop. My dad said the attendant wasn't looking too happy with me. Finally, he suggested I turn the car back on and then off again, which seemed to quiet the beeping.

I finally got the key out, without setting off the panic button again.

I have never had a car with a panic button before! I totally did not know what to do.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 1/31/2008 6:25 PM, Blogger Amie said...

That's funny. Although, I'm sure it didn't feel like it at the time. I also had no idea there were cars with panic buttons.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home