princess genevieve

lundi, juin 23, 2008

Andie and Seth Got Married

It was a really fun wedding. The location was really lovely - it was on Lake Travis, in Austin, and it looked like an Italian villa. (or a Mexican hacienda... there were conflicting opinions.)

Yesterday, there was a post-wedding brunch/pool party at my aunt Ritamay's house, which was also very fun, although I somehow missed a lot of my back with the sunblock and am now suffering a small sunburn. I'll live.

Click here to see more photos. The dress I am wearing is the one I bought outlet shopping last weekend.

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

At 6/24/2008 3:19 AM, Blogger trash said...

That is soooo cool! You have an Aunt Ritamay. I only have Josies, Eileens and Wilmas. Ritamay rocks!

 
At 6/24/2008 8:49 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I want to hear all about it at lunch. Andy looks so pretty!

 
At 6/24/2008 9:33 AM, Blogger Brena said...

I like your dress! Very perfect for a summer wedding.

 
At 6/24/2008 9:45 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Trashy, I also have a grandmother Ritamay. Are you doubly impressed now?

Rachael, yes, she looked lovely!

and Nicole, thanks!!

 
At 6/25/2008 8:49 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Gorgeous wedding! I like your dress.

I really like their cake too!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home