princess genevieve

lundi, juin 16, 2008

A Tip for my Readers

If you ever need to go outlet shopping, might I recommend Father's Day as an excellent choice of days to go?

The world's largest (ok, probably not, but it's really really huge) outlet mall was not crowded at all yesterday. And miracle of miracles, I managed to find not one but two dresses. One I wore to work today, the other will be worn at my cousin Andie's wedding on Saturday.

I pretty much shop online, because I really dislike going to malls. If I really need something, I'll run to Macy's by the office and pick it up. I tried online shopping for this wedding outfit - I had ordered three dresses from three different companies. Two got shipped back, because they looked terrible on me. One I kept, but it wasn't right for the wedding.

For some reason, I decided the thing to do for this wedding outfit was to get a car, drive to the biggest mall I could think of, and shop until I found something.

Luckily for me, it actually worked this time.

Photos will come next week.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 6/17/2008 7:49 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I LOVE outlet malls! Hopefully it was slow because of Father's Day and not the economy.

 
At 6/18/2008 2:28 AM, Blogger trash said...

yay you for successful clothes hunting! Will we see pictures

 
At 6/23/2008 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

You know, the last time I went to the outlet in May, it was suspiciously uncrowded as well. Definitely not empty, but not what I remember it being like every other time I've gone. Wonder if it's a trend? You would think the outlet mall would be even busier in a down economy, right?

 
At 6/23/2008 3:21 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

maybe people really are shopping less?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home