princess genevieve

mercredi, juin 18, 2008

ABC Meme

Stolen from Trashy.

Accent- Erm, doesn't everyone? So, depending on where I am and what language I'm speaking. I've been told when I speak French my accent is "cute" and "beautiful... like John Malkovich." (still trying to work out what that means, exactly!)

Breakfast? - yes, every day

Chore I don't like- would it be easier to tell you the ones I do like? Grocery shopping and laundry. I've got a housekeeper to do the rest of it.

Dog or Cat- I like dogs better but I've got no pets.

Essential electronic- internet... the blackberry is great for portable internet. and my iPod!

Favorite Cologne- I like lavender.

Gold or Silver- I prefer silver color, so silver or platinum or white gold.

Handbag I carry most often- Nearly always have my Kipling messenger bag with me. When I don't, and I have a smaller bag, I switch it up.

Insomnia- nope

Job Title- staff attorney

Kids- none

Living arrangements- I live in a one bedroom, 3rd floor walk-up apartment

Most admirable trait- loyalty

Naughtiest Childhood Trait- I have a feeling I was quite bossy. I have a feeling I still can be.

Overnight Hospital Stays- when I was born, I don't think any other times.

Phobias- heights

Quote- Can't think of one... I don't collect quotes or anything.

Reason to smile- chocolate

Siblings- 2 sisters

Time to wake up- round 8.

Unusual talent or skill- I can read really fast.

Vegetables I Refuse to eat- fennel. Is it a vegetable? I also dislike endive.

Worst Habit- ask my mom, I'm sure she could tell you!

X-rays- teeth every, what, 2 years, at the dentist? no others that I can think of.

Yummy Stuff- chocolate. really, must you ask?

Zoo animals I like the most- I like our baby panda at the National Zoo, though he's not much of a baby anymore. And I really dig pygmy hippos.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 6/18/2008 5:04 PM, Blogger trash said...

See, now having read yours I have to go and amend mine now. It's fun, huh?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home