princess genevieve

vendredi, août 29, 2008

Halloween House

Yesterday I was on the bus, driving on 16th Street. 16th Street has a lot of really large, really lovely houses. We passed one that was made of stone, with a really big front yard, and a nice assortment of fall leaves lying in the grass. For some reason, I thought, "Oh! Look! A Halloween house."

I don't know what a Halloween house is, but this one just made me think that it was the perfect house for trick-or-treating. And it got me in the mood for fall holidays!

I wish I had taken a picture, but alas, the bus did not stop for me to snap one.

Libellés : , ,

3 Comments:

At 8/29/2008 1:18 PM, Blogger trash said...

I wish you had taken a picture too. I shall just imagine it instead.

 
At 8/29/2008 1:21 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I'll go back and take one. It's really pretty. Maybe next weekend I'll have time...

 
At 9/03/2008 6:13 AM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

How time flies it's fall already!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home