princess genevieve

lundi, septembre 08, 2008

Time to Vote

I have to vote tomorrow, apparently. I didn't even realize we were having an election until I got the voter's guide in the mail.

The voter's guide, though, does not contain info on all the offices or candidates. Anyone know anything about Obama for Change, Obama for DC, Obama4UnityBeatsMcCain, or Obama's Ward One Democrats?

With nothing better to go on, I'm thinking of NOT voting for anyone in Obama4UnityBeatsMcCain, because I don't like the "4" and the fact that it's all one word.

In case you weren't sure, I'm voting in the Democratic Primary.

Libellés :

5 Comments:

At 9/08/2008 3:59 PM, Blogger trash said...

I know you have explained it but I still don't get your system! You have to go and vote for someone who is still running a campaign and isn't atually asking for votes until November? Now I just feel dopey.

Do you think your man stands a good chance of getting in?

 
At 9/08/2008 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Obama4UnityBeatsMcCain is full of crunchy types from Takoma. I met a few of them, because they are involved in a cool group called Safe Takoma. Very nice people, even though they are "community organizers," which is apparently akin to "bottom feeder" or "devil's spawn" in McCainspeak.

Rebeccah

 
At 9/09/2008 2:13 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

I'm with trashalou.... ie: confused.
What's this Democratic Primary for?

 
At 9/14/2008 5:30 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I'm still confused at what your voting for? Were those really the options on the ballet?

 
At 9/18/2008 3:35 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Yep, those were really the options on the ballot! We were mostly voting for party representation.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home