princess genevieve

vendredi, octobre 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I've used this photo before in a Halloween post, but this week has been insanely busy, and I didn't have time to scan another one. Happy Halloween! Here's me (the tv), and my friends Suzi (the bear) and Kristin (the crayon) in our fifth grade Halloween parade.
Props to my dad for making the awesome costume! It's blue because I thought it should be. I never understood why electronics had to be black or silver, and finally, it seems the world has agreed with me. My new laptop is green!

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2008 10:55 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Look at those nice creative costumes! You rarely see those anymore.

 
At 11/01/2008 2:28 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I know, all the kids I saw out last night were all wearing store-bought costumes. You did a fantastic job with the costumes for your kids, though!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home