princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 20, 2008

New York, New York (and Brooklyn too)

I had a great time in New York, even with spending a couple hours in a coffee shop in Brooklyn working on Sunday morning. Pictured above are me and my cousin Anne Yvette, waiting to eat pizza at Grimaldi's, which is fantastic pizza right under the Brooklyn Bridge. I highly recommend it. I also recommend dressing for the weather - you will have to wait outside in line. (We waited 45 minutes for lunch at 2:00 on a Sunday!) It was colder than I expected and I had to buy that green scarf from a guy on the street outside Central Park on Saturday. He said it is cashmere, but as I only paid $10 for it, I'm guessing it's probably kashmere. Which is fine, since I managed to drop a huge glob of cream cheese on it Sunday morning at breakfast.

Click here for more photos.

Libellés : ,

3 Comments:

At 10/20/2008 8:01 PM, Blogger trash said...

Yes but you know to get real 'kashmere' you first to have to round up a whole heap of Kashs......

 
At 10/20/2008 10:29 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, of course! which is why this guy was charging $10 and the guy I saw later in the day only $5. He probably didn't have real kashmere.

 
At 10/21/2008 12:49 AM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

i'm so jealous. Mmmm Grimaldi's. ah the memories. three cheers for Brooklyn!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home