princess genevieve

mercredi, octobre 08, 2008

Meme

From Bryony. I'm not tagging anyone but leave me a comment if you do it too so I can go read your answers!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

That would have been the fall of 1998. I had just started law school, and I was living in New Orleans. I think it was the only semester I sort of liked law school. I did live in a really great apartment, for only $500/month! It was big, had nice windows, hardwood floors, a screened-in porch, and a driveway.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. Call the tailor to see when my dress will be ready.
2. Talk to Ana. (done)
3. Call American Express about FedEx tracking number. (done)
4. Email replies from yesterday's emails.
5. Work at pro bono clinic.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Mostly sweet things, like chocolate. But I also like popcorn a lot. But normally my snacks are boring - today's morning snack (which I may skip, if I'm not hungry) is an apple and the afternoon snack is a yogurt.

4. Where are some places I've lived?

New Orleans, Washington, San Antonio, Paris, Brussels.

5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

Pay off my student loans. Do I have to think past that? Give to charity. Buy a nice house in Georgetown and hire a driver so I didn't have to worry about the lack of public transportation there, then buy carbon offsets for all the driving. Set up trust funds so that none of my sisters and cousins would have to pay for school with loans. Work only when I felt like it. (volunteer basis?) Travel more.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2008 12:12 PM, Blogger trash said...

When I too am a bazillionaire do you fancy a bit off multi-cultural jetsetting? We could take it in turns to choose the destination.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home