princess genevieve

jeudi, décembre 04, 2008

Australia!


OK, let's get this bit out of the way. I loved Australia. I mean, can I move please?

This first group of photos is from Australia Zoo. Australia Zoo is Steve Irwin (the Crocodile Hunter)'s zoo. Despite the total cheese on the website, and whatever you may think of Bindi, I liked this zoo. Ok, yeah, pictured above is me with a statue of the Irwins, which is pretty silly, I admit. And overall, the zoo is on the smaller side as far as worldwide zoos I have visited go. But I got to pet a kangaroo! And a koala!

Click here if you want to see more zoo photos, including me petting the kangaroo and koala.

Libellés : ,

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2008 6:30 AM, Blogger trash said...

glad you had a good time.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home