princess genevieve

lundi, novembre 17, 2008

Long Time, No Post!

Sorry, dear readers, I was away for my sister Leslie's wedding, and then I had to go to southern Illinois last week for work, and horror of horrors, I had no internet access.

So, long delayed photos will be posted! Let's start with the bachelorette party. Pictured above are Natalie, me, my cousin Katie, Mandy, Jana, Paula, my sister Leslie, my sister Amanda, and my cousin Lindsay. The bachelorette party was a fairly low-key event. We had dinner at a lovely restaurant called Dante's Kitchen, and then went to a swanky bar for a drink before everyone decided they were exhausted and went home to sleep! Click here for more photos.

And I'll keep posting photos - four more parties to show you guys!

I'm also participating in Secret Pal 13! If you are my pal, click here for my questionnaire.

Home for 3 more nights, then I leave for Australia on Thursday!

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2008 2:59 AM, Blogger trash said...

Only three more nights! Hurrah! Under a month until we go now!

 
At 11/20/2008 7:54 PM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

Welcome back! :) Looks like the wedding was great fun too~

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home