princess genevieve

jeudi, décembre 04, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

I'm back from Australia, which was amazing! I promise to have photos of the trip up soon, but I'm working in chronological order here, and I'm not quite done with my sister's wedding stuff. Hopefully I'll get something like 5 posts done today. (Slow day at the office)

Pictured above are my friend Jayne and myself, and the rehearsal dinner for Leslie's wedding. The dinner was at our cousin Katie's house. The food was great - all Louisiana favorites like gumbo and fried catfish and oysters, and a salad made of artichoke hearts and hearts of palm and tomatoes that I loved.

Click here to see more photos of the dinner.

Libellés : ,

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2008 1:27 PM, Blogger trash said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your sister.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home