princess genevieve

vendredi, décembre 05, 2008

Brisbane

Most of the time I was in Australia, I was in Brisbane. I was visiting my friend Michael, and that's where he lives now. (Well, if you know Brisbane, he actually lives in New Farm.)

Queensland is called the Sunshine State and it was quite warm. Brisbane is also sometimes called Brizvegas, which you can see in this sign. The sign was outside of the Contemporary Art Museum, which was a lovely, lovely building with not a lot of art inside.

Brisbane is a pretty small city. I feel like I saw everything I wanted to see within two days. But, I did get to go to a Ben Lee concert there! He was playing with the Queensland Symphony Orchestra which was very cool. Michael didn't want to go, but he even told me at the end it "wasn't awful" and while he's not a Ben Lee fan now, he's also not a Ben Lee hater anymore. That's a start, I guess.

Want more pictures of Brisbane? (There aren't many, to be honest!) Go here.

Libellés : ,