princess genevieve

mardi, décembre 09, 2008

Phillip Island

I didn't stay in Brisbane the whole time I was in Australia, I also got to go visit the delightful Paisley! She lives outside of Melbourne. I wanted to go see little penguins, so off we went to Phillip Island.

We had a lovely lunch of fish and chips, and we were joined by a flock of seagulls. One even was bold enough to swoop down and steal a chip out of Paisley's hand! After we finished, she was wrapping up our leftovers and the whole flock descended on the table, tearing apart the paper.

We went to a koala sanctuary (see: family of koalas pictured above), a chocolate factory, took a walk along the beach, and, oh yes, saw little penguins. I wasn't allowed to take photos as the flash damages their eyes, but rest assured, they are adorable. They are only 30 cm tall and navy blue instead of black. I love them.

Click here for more Phillip Island photos.

Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2008 6:17 AM, Blogger trash said...

Isn't the Penguin Parade gorgeous? We plan on taking the childer there.

 
At 12/10/2008 9:51 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

LOVE the penguin parade! I am sure the kids will love it too!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home