princess genevieve

mercredi, juin 24, 2009

Lights! Camera! Action!


Or, just the lights part of it.
Since last week they've been filming a movie in my neighborhood. All I end up seeing are craft services and random trailers and trucks, but my friend Erin did meet Paul Rudd last week. She said he was very nice and super adorable. I've also heard people have spotted Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, and Jack Nicholson about town.
Paul Rudd told Erin it's a romantic comedy, but we don't know the name. I'm excited to see it - I love to see my city and even more, my neighborhood, on the big screen!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 6/25/2009 5:58 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Wonder what movie it is...I'm going to check imdb to see what Paul Rudd is working on.

 
At 6/25/2009 1:49 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

How fun!!! I wonder if it's that untitled James L Brooks project?

 
At 6/26/2009 5:52 AM, Blogger trash said...

Obviously they will be knocking on your door to offer you a cameo. What with you being royalty and all....

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home