princess genevieve

lundi, mars 02, 2009

Dating Tips from the Princess


Just a quick photo, totally unrelated to the story I am about to tell, of what I woke up to this morning. Snow! But I am still at the office.
Anyway. Last night I went to dinner with my friend Allison. We went to Jaleo, which is one of my favorite restaurants ever, anywhere in the world. Tapas. Yum. We hadn't even placed our order yet, when our waiter came over and said to Allison, "were you just telling her how you just got asked out?"
Allison said, "no, I was telling her about a sort-of stalker I have..."
Waiter replied, "Oh. Well, I am just about to go on my first date since my marriage ended and I'm a bit nervous..."
And Allison and I proceeded to give him tips. Well, mostly Allison did. My tip was "maybe you should have a drink before you go."
He seemed like a nice guy. I hope it works out for him. Although maybe he should stop inserting himself into his customer's conversations for dating tips.

Libellés :

11 Comments:

At 3/02/2009 10:58 AM, Blogger trash said...

Promise me that was the only kind of tip he got from you guys. Surely that whole insinuation into customer convo thing negates the need for monetary tips too??!?!?!?

 
At 3/02/2009 11:19 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, no, of course we left him a monetary tip as well. :-)

 
At 3/02/2009 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Mmmm, Jaleo. I love that place!

--Erin

PS--Glad to have Princess back blogging. :)

 
At 3/03/2009 5:12 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

How strange! What kind of advice did you give him?

 
At 3/05/2009 4:32 PM, Blogger Mama said...

L-O-V-E Jaleo!

 
At 3/10/2009 6:07 PM, Blogger Jay said...

That's kind of absurdly funny and sweet of you two to help him out. I think you should go back to hear how it all went.

 
At 3/20/2009 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 
At 3/20/2009 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 
At 3/20/2009 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 
At 3/20/2009 6:56 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I miss your blog posts! I hope you don't give it up! You have one of the longest running blogs that I know of!

-A

 
At 3/23/2009 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home