princess genevieve

samedi, décembre 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I just got back from New Orleans, where I spent Christmas with my parents. Pictured above (all photos courtesy my cousin Lindsay) is my cousin Katie's son, Michael, at our family Christmas party on Christmas Eve. He was cracking everyone up with the glasses. My cousin Candace came, with her almost-three year old, Isaac, and her six-month old twins, Caleb and Sarah. So cute!

Sarah

And a drooly Caleb.



Libellés : ,

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2008 6:32 PM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

young michael looks like he can do a mean sarah palin impression!

 
At 12/30/2008 6:54 AM, Blogger trash said...

Hey you! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Just so you know - Melbourne hasn't changed much since Thanksgiving!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home