princess genevieve

jeudi, décembre 18, 2008

7 Sleeps 'til Christmas

And after going to the Aimee Mann Christmas show on Tuesday, I am finally feeling Christmasy. (Must've been the talk of krav maga that did it.) I've been listening to holiday music online, but it's getting a bit repetitive. Anyone have a favorite online holiday music station to recommend?

I mean, I like All I Want for Christmas is You as much as the next girl, but honestly, there's only so much Mariah Carey one person can (or should!) take.

Libellés : ,

4 Comments:

At 12/18/2008 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I'm afraid it's not online, but our cable at home has a traditional holiday music channel. Lots of Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Barbra, etc. I think XM does something similar. One can only listen to so much of that particular Mariah Carey song, love it as I do. :)
--Erin

 
At 12/19/2008 12:13 PM, Blogger Reuss said...

I avoid it as much as possible, altho' I do love Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses. Best Christmas song ever.

 
At 12/19/2008 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

http://somafm.com/play/christmas

It's funky and festive at the same time.

 
At 12/23/2008 8:11 PM, Blogger alt.ayu said...

Hi there!!

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!! xoxox

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home