princess genevieve

mercredi, janvier 07, 2009

New York

I was in New York this weekend, and I stayed with my friend Martha. I've known Martha since we were 12. She's a great host - she was totally into doing any weird thing I suggested, so we went to the MTA Transit Museum and rode the Staten Island Ferry.

The Transit Museum is really fun - it's in an old subway station, and you can climb all over old subway cars. It would be a great place to go if you had kids with you.

Click here for more photos.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2009 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I love that first picture!
--Erin

 
At 1/19/2009 3:56 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Cute pic!

BTY, huge mistake making Becky Bloomwood American. That alone might make me wait to rent it instead of going to the theater.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home