princess genevieve

mercredi, mai 06, 2009

Adventures on the Bus #235

Last night getting home was a nightmare. It's been raining here for what seems like forever. Sort of like living in Belgium again. I think that makes traffic worse.

I managed to sneak out of the office at 6:30 last night, but I didn't get home until nearly 8! And I didn't stop anywhere on the way home. I waited about 40 minutes for a bus last night. There should be one every 10 minutes. Then the traffic.

What was worse, though? There was a guy sitting about two rows behind me snoring. Very loudly. Everyone was laughing and it did not wake him up. The amazing thing was he started snoring right after I got on the bus, and I get on at the second stop. So he couldn't have been on very long, but he was in a very deep sleep.

I put on my iPod. It didn't help.

I was not in a good mood last night.

Here's hoping today will be better!

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 5/06/2009 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I'm pretty sure walking would have been faster...and quieter! Hmm, also wetter. Tough call. :)

--Erin

 
At 5/06/2009 1:56 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I hope it will be better today.

You know what?

I actually envy that snoring guy. I wish I were that uninhibited and able to fall asleep anywhere.

-A

 
At 5/06/2009 1:59 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yeah, E, if I had on good walking shoes, it only would have taken an hour to walk home.

And A, I think the snoring guy was homeless. So maybe he didn't have another place to nap?

 
At 5/11/2009 4:19 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh man, you deserve a happier trip home than that!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home