princess genevieve

mardi, mai 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


And to Miss Paisley.
So, most of the time, I sit at my desk without shoes on. As a result there are several pairs of shoes under my desk. I slipped two shoes on, and without looking, got up to go to the bathroom. I looked down when I was halfway there and I realized one was black and one was brown! (I meant to be wearing the black ones.) I scurried back to my office to change and made it before anyone saw me.
I think I need to stop keeping multiple pairs of shoes under my desk. This is not working out well for me.

Libellés :

6 Comments:

At 5/12/2009 1:12 PM, Blogger trash said...

Phew! I thought at first it was my eyes and then I figured it was the lighting of the shot and so am pleased to find you are the loopy one, not me!!!!


Happy Birthday to you :-)

 
At 5/12/2009 2:57 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

definitely me who is loopy. and thanks!

 
At 5/12/2009 4:57 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

How has your birthday been so far?

 
At 5/12/2009 9:28 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

You should have left them on - give the office gossips something to talk about! :-)

Happy Birthday.

 
At 5/13/2009 8:07 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Happy Birthday!

They are both very cute shoes though!

 
At 5/15/2009 12:54 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

Happy belated birthday!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home