princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 10, 2009

Away We Go

Last night I went to see Away We Go with my friend Erika. I loved this movie - I thought it was funny and touching and had a perfect ending. This has nothing to do with the fact that my brilliant cousin, Anne Yvette, worked on this movie. I think I would have loved it anyway, because, well, she also works on Law & Order and I don't watch that, ever.

It's apparently not in wide release yet, because my sister Leslie told me it's not playing near her, but if it's playing near you, go see it!

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

At 7/10/2009 6:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Anne Yvette!

 
At 7/15/2009 10:44 AM, Blogger DDanielle said...

I really want to see that movie it looks so sweet. My sister-in-law works in LA, mostly on TV shows. It's so cool to see her name listed in credits. My husband does videos for a school district. Every once in while things he works on makes it to our local cable. I yell at him when he doesn't put his name in the credits.

 
At 7/15/2009 4:16 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I've been wanting to see this for awhile. Glad to hear it's good!!!

-Amy

 
At 7/15/2009 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 
At 7/23/2009 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home