princess genevieve

mardi, juillet 26, 2005

Thanks, Secret Pal!


Look what I got in the mail last night! My first secret pal stuff! She sent some very soft and lovely yarns (I especially like the blue), a very cute Little Twin Stars case, some flower appliques, and some double pointed needles so that I can try sock knitting. She also recommended a website for that, which is helpful. Yippee! I love Secret Pal stuff!

I have no ideas who my Secret Pal is. The package had no return address, so no clues there. The only clue was the stamp was a Royal Mail stamp, so I guess she sent it from somewhere in the UK, but who knows if that's where she lives or not.

7 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

That is really awesome... especially the Twin Stars case!

 
At 7/26/2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I know, the twin stars case rocks! The Twin Stars are much harder to find than Hello Kitty.

 
At 7/26/2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

That sounds like so much fun. How do you get involved?

 
At 7/26/2005 4:35 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I just signed up -- it's run by various volunteers at various points, and then they match you up with both someone you send secret presents to, and someone who sends secret presents to you. this one's closed, but there should be more!

 
At 7/27/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

you sign up through the leader. Then, she pairs you up and gives your address only to your secret pal.

 
At 7/27/2005 10:08 AM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

That's kinda cool!!

 
At 7/30/2005 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Glad you liked the gifts! Sp5xxx

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home