princess genevieve

mardi, août 16, 2005

The Mystery of the iPod

I've been allowing the iPod free range lately, leaving it on Shuffle Songs. That iPod. It's been in a Bjork kind of mood lately. I have not been in such a mood.

This morning, I think our moods finally matched. In my 20 minute commute, I got 2 Aimee Mann songs. Of course, I skipped 3 Bjork songs, so maybe it's not as tuned in to me as I would like to think...

Any tips on taming the wild iPod? Other than creating more playlists, I mean. I'm lazy.

4 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 2:28 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Wish I could help, but I still live in an iPodless world...

By the way...thanks for all the San Antonio recommendations, I had a fabulous fabulous time and your suggestions were great! I was NOT ready to leave.

 
At 8/16/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, I'm so glad you had fun!

and the iPod is highly recommended.

 
At 8/22/2005 3:47 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

I guess you could just remove Bjork from the iPod altogether. But that won't help on the days when you're in a Bjorky mood. So basically you're stuffed!
They're funny though iPods - mine has theme days on shuffle too. V. weird.

 
At 8/22/2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yeah, I thought about removing Bjork all together, but you're right, on the days when I want her, I'd be in trouble. Maybe I'll remove all but my very most favoritist songs.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home