princess genevieve

lundi, août 08, 2005

Ho-hum

A whole weekend passed, and I don't have anything really interesting to write about today. I went to a three year old's birthday party on Saturday. He had a moonbounce. That was pretty fun, I must admit, although those things get progressively harder each time I jump into one.

I also painted my bathroom. It's not quite finished yet, because I need my dad's help in re-hanging some shelves I had to take down to paint. But whoever painted the room before me did a terrible job. I didn't realize how much cream colored paint there is dripped all on the tiles and on the medicine cabinet. I replaced the light switch cover, which was equally paint-y. And I noticed that the cover to the light has sort of melted where the lightbulbs are. That can't be good. I wonder if I should bother calling the office? It will never get fixed, anyway. The giant mushrooms are still there. Anyway, I now have a lovely green bathroom, and the rest of the apartment is still cream-colored. Next up, maybe the dining room. Color suggestions? It's the only room that I'm kind of stumped on.

PS Is "lightbulb" two words? Spell check didn't like lightbulbs, and offered lustfully as a replacement option.

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 4:07 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Coincidentally, I don't have much to write about either. I had lunch with my parents today and tonight I am going to blow most of my savings on new furniture. I like the furniture though...it is very comfy!

As for bad paint jobs in apartments, when I moved into my old apartment, they had painted over everything, including light switches (hard to turn on when the paint dried over it) and even worse...the electrical outlets! I had to chip away at the paint just to plug something in. Apartment companies are pretty lousy now.

 
At 8/08/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

New furniture is always good!

and well, I don't have an outlet in my bathroom, but considering the horrible job they did on everything else, it wouldn't surprise me if they had done that, too.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home