princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 24, 2005

It's Meme time!

Taken from Nabbalicious, and posted because I am bored.

My uncle once: Married my aunt. I don't have any uncles by blood, only by marriage.
Never again in my life: Will I drink Fosters. Luckily, that stuff is bad, so I'm not missing much.
When I was five: I got the chicken pox, and possibly gave it to the children's ward at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda.
High school was: something I had fun doing but don't want to do again.
I will never forget: the Pirate's Cove, our sandwich shop in Pass Christian, MS, that was probably washed out by Katrina.
I once met: Henry Thomas, the kid who played Elliot in ET. He told me to come see his band play. I didn't.
There is this girl I know who: got 300 roses delivered to her at work. All different colors. She offered some to nearly everyone else in the office except me.
Once, at a bar: I witnessed my cousin's first bar experience. And suggested he dance on the pool table to celebrate. Most of our family was there, actually.
By noon I'm usually: hungry
Last night I: Watched last week's Grey's Anatomy and desperate Housewives, then watched this week's desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy
If I had only: thought about what I wanted to do before signing up for law school
Next time I go to church: Someone will probably be getting married
What worries me most: Today? Grandpa.
When I turn my head right: I see a file cabinet that I've never even opened
When I turn my head left: I see a bulletin board with pictures on it and a stack of lunch containers I need to take home.
You know I'm lying when: You don't believe me.
You know what I miss most about the 80s: ohhh, Multiples. ha! um, My Two Dads? Honestly, I don't have a good answer for this one.
If I were a character written by Shakespeare: I'd probably die a tragic death or go crazy. Or both.
By this time next year: I hope not to be at this job anymore.
A better name for me would be: Genevieve suits me very well, thank you.
I have a hard time understanding: Why people won't hire babysitters when they go to the movies.
If I ever go back to school I'll: As this is something I'm considering right now, I prefer to keep that a secret!
You know I like you if: I'm friendly towards you.
If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: um, well, when I had to accept that film festival runner-up award in the 1st grade for "When I was Only One Inch Tall," as narrated by me, I think I should have thanked the class. I mean, all I did was read the thing. The other kids did just as much as me in terms of writing and drawing the film strip!
Take my advice; never: go to law school.
My ideal breakfast is: something involving sugar, I suppose. or cheese.
A song I love but do not have is: "Please Come to Boston" the Jackopierce version
If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Giving me a call. I love company!
Why won't anyone: Come visit me? I love company!
If you spend the night at my house, do: come when I'm home. My last few houseguests have come when I was out of town. I love company!
I'd stop my wedding for: I'll get back to you after I have a wedding.
The world could do without: Fosters. Seriously.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: OK, if my choice was skydive, or lick the belly of a cockroach or I'd die, that would be a tough one. I guess I'd go with the cockroach. At least that would be over quickly.
My favorite blond is: I got no one here.
Paper clips are more useful than: that cockroach's belly
San Diego means: year round 75 degree weather. Or, Saint Diego.

4 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Ooh that was a good one. I think you should definitely choose skydiving over licking a cockroach!

 
At 10/25/2005 11:44 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, I'm not sure. Cockroaches are gross, but my fear of heights is real. It might kill me to skydive.

 
At 10/25/2005 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I too, would chose the licking of the roach over skydiving. I'd be way too scared to skydive. Heck, I'd even rather eat the roach instead of skydiving! And, I too hope to not be in my job in a year's time (hopefully sooner).

 
At 10/25/2005 2:19 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

If I could swallow the roach with a large glass of vodka, heck yeah, the roach. Well, in all likelihood, I'd chose crunching on the roach instead of skydiving. (although now I've just made myself feel ill, imagining roach crunching.)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home