princess genevieve

lundi, octobre 24, 2005

Mail Call




Packages galore arrived this weekend! How fun is that?

First, we have a package from my Secret Pal 6. It includes some super soft yarn, some dark chocolate, a pink pouch, another little pouch with stitch markers in it, a fuzzy pen, and a cool "Princess" stamp. That's a close up of the stitch markers. Secret Pal 6, did you make the stitch markers & little pouch yourself?

I love everything. I can't wait to start using it all! Thank you so much, and you'll get an email from me later today, promise.

The other package was a scarf from my Scarf Me! pal, Amy. The scarf is beautiful, and it matches my new coat very well. I love it. Thanks, Amy! You did a great job!

I mailed off my Scarf Me pal's scarf on Saturday, so once she gets it, I'll let you know who she is. I hope she likes it as much as I like mine!

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 3:27 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Ooh! Lucky you. Packages are fun. Those stitch markers are very cool and the scarf is beautiful. It looks really soft.

 
At 10/24/2005 3:52 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, Molly! Yes, packages are really fun, and especially fun when they are surprises.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home