princess genevieve

mercredi, décembre 21, 2005

I don't really wanna be a Producer


but the movie was pretty funny. I went to a screening last night. I have not seen either the original movie or the play version, but I did already know most of the music. It's not my favorite movie ever, or even my favorite movie musical ever, but it was entertaining enough. If you have limited movie-theatre going time, I'd say wait for DVD, unless you're dying to see it.

I ran into Rebeccah's husband Oron at the movie (Rebeccah was home making Hanukkah doughnuts) and he gave me a ride home, yay!

Oh, the funniest thing, though? Was that the audience was clapping after each musical number. Like it was an actual play. It made me laugh and laugh every time it happened. They also clapped at the end of the movie. I don't clap at the end of movies, unless the director or an actor or someone is present. What's the point?