princess genevieve

mardi, mai 23, 2006

the good news is

I don't have skin cancer. I have some kind of thing on the side of my face. I thought it was a mole. The doctor said it's something else, I can't remember what, but it's not skin cancer. She said she can remove it if I want, but as I hardly notice it, I think I'll keep it. For now, at least. I may change my mind.

The bad news is I now have to go in for an annual skin cancer check. Yay for fair skin.

Click here to see what I got in the mail last night!

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 12:58 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Wow! That must have been a scary thought!

My mom had a mole under her eye that they checked out when she was a kid. The doctor said that they should watch it to make sure it didn't develop cancerous cells.

About 4 years ago, she had it removed (which was uncomfortable because it was directly below her eye), but there was no cancer.

Congrats on the good news! I hope you and your mole are forever happy together (as long as it continues to mind its Ps & Qs).

 
At 5/25/2006 10:05 PM, Blogger Amie said...

My dh just had what we thought was a mole removed from his back, but the doctor said she didn't think it was. He couldn't remember what she thinks it is, but we will no soon enough when the biopsy results come back.

 
At 5/26/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, Amie, I hope he's OK! The good thing about skin cancer is if you catch it early it's not really a problem.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home