princess genevieve

mercredi, mai 17, 2006

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program

I'm off super early tomorrow morning for New York. I've got tickets to The Daily Show so my cousin Anne Yvette and I are going. I hope we get a good guest! I'm also going to see a couple of friends, and eat at a restaurant I really like, and we're going to go to our cousin Gary's house for dinner one night, too. All this and I'll be home Sunday morning!

I'll update if I can, otherwise, see you guys next week.

4 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

I am so jealous! I love the Daily Show! I have such a crush on Stephen Colbert, too. I'm such a nerd!

 
At 5/17/2006 10:02 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Enjoy the trip!

 
At 5/18/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Have a fun trip!

 
At 5/19/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Woo-ee. Have fun. Don't come home too spoiled.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home