princess genevieve

jeudi, juin 29, 2006

San Francisco

Has anyone been to San Francisco? I'm going on Saturday, for Amy's wedding. My afternoons are taken up by wedding related activities, but I'm looking for fun things to do in the mornings/early afternoons. I'll be in San Francisco on Saturday and Sunday morning, and then Sonoma on Sunday evening and Monday. And thanks to the wonders of jet lag, I'm pretty sure I'll be up bright & early in the mornings, so I've got lots of time.

I'll have a car. I've been to San Francisco once before, but I don't feel like I did very much.

All suggestions greatly appreciated!

4 Comments:

At 6/29/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Molly said...

I was only in San Francisco once and I was 13 and sick. Not a very fun day, but I did enjoy the boat tour and trip to Alcatraz and Ghirardelli Square was fun.

 
At 6/30/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

I've never been, so the only advice I can offer is "if you're going too San-Fran-cisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair" :-P
Have a great trip!

 
At 7/03/2006 9:48 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

YES! We went in 2002 and loved loved loved it. We did so much stuff there. Alamo Square park i think is where the painted ladies are (the most photographed homes in the city. you know the ones, the victorians you see in the opening shot of Full House)

We took a city tour which was kinda cool. Just to be able to see everything. It stopped at Golden Gate. We took a little Bay cruise. Messed around at the wharf. A couple days we spent outside the city. One trip to Sonoma (i didn't want to leave) and one to Carmel and Monteray. It's all so pretty.

Such a gorgeous city.

 
At 7/06/2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Yes, a gorgeous city! Go down by the water and see the seals basking in the sun, and have yourself a chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. And drive back and forth across the Golden Gate bridge, just because it's cool. And go to Haight Ashbury, there are nice little shops there. Oh, you'll love it!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home