princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 23, 2007

The Princess of Doing Too Much

I am normally very, very busy. My schedule is almost always over full. I have to be careful not to double book. I pretty much only stay home if I am ill.

This weekend, though? I went to see Aimee Mann on Friday night (great show) and went to a Harry Potter party. And that's about it.

Wow. It was very interesting to have a whole weekend with hardly anything planned. I slept super late. I read aforementioned book. I watched some stuff off my DVR and did some laundry. I knit part of a sock.

Is this how normal people live? It was sort of nice, for one weekend, since I've been away from home for so long, but I don't think I could take it much more than that. I'll go back to my uber-planning, thanks.

Anyone else finished with Harry? Email me to discuss so we don't spoil others!

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

I'm nearly finished HP. But I've got to a point where I'm dreading the ending and I'm putting off finishing it.

 
At 7/24/2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Molly said...

I tend to go in cycles of being really busy all the time and being a recluse.

 
At 7/24/2007 11:04 AM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Finished it yesterday. Sigh. I can't believe it's all over.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home