princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 07, 2008

An Incident with Paint

I painted two walls in my living room this weekend. One wall I had done last weekend. So there's one left to go. But...

I accidentally stepped off the ladder straight into the paint tray! Luckily there were drop cloths down and also a plastic bag right near by. I stepped on the plastic bag and scooted into the kitchen, where I cleaned myself off. Amazingly enough, I managed NOT to get paint on the floor.
And here is a finished wall. The paint is actually much closer to the color on my foot, more blue, less grey, but you get the idea.

Libellés : ,

5 Comments:

At 7/07/2008 10:50 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

Can't wait to see it for real! Did you get much Take Home Chef watched? ;)

 
At 7/07/2008 11:25 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

a few episodes... even one that featured a girl called Genevieve!

 
At 7/07/2008 6:04 PM, Blogger trash said...

Very loverly colour there Princess. Don't know 'Take Home Chef', is it good?

 
At 7/08/2008 11:00 PM, Blogger Amie said...

That's a pretty color!

 
At 7/08/2008 11:03 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks Amie!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home