princess genevieve

jeudi, août 06, 2009

Adventures on the Bus, #3456

I haven't had too many weird bus adventures lately, but Sunday I took the bus to my friend Nicole's. It's not a route I take often, but it is direct from my house to hers.

On the way there, there was this crazy guy who kept talking, very loudly, throughout the entire ride. He told everyone that he works in a cemetery. Then he told everyone that white people kill black babies, and I started to get a bit nervous, because I was the only white person on the bus, and god knows if he's crazy enough to think this, he might be crazy enough to want to seek revenge on me. And then bury me in his workplace, and my family would be none the wiser. I tried to read my book but finally I gave up and just hoped I would make it to Nicole's in one piece.

On the way back, the ride was mostly quiet until we got about 5 minutes from my house. Then this guy got on, who proceeded to tell me he felt very very ill because he had just spent $12 at Taco Bell and eaten all of that. I agreed that would be enough to make anyone puke, but requested he do it off the bus.

I love public transportation! You would not get these two adventures in a private car, that's for sure. Near death and near puke. Awesome.

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2009 4:19 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Wow. A 2fer! Awesome.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home