princess genevieve

mercredi, août 19, 2009

I'm like a dragon now!

Last night I went to yoga for the first time in a long time. This wasn't the class I used to go to all the time, but I liked it a lot. The teacher did a lot of focus on stress-reducing techniques, which is great for me.

He also taught us fire breathing! You can do it through your nose, but if you are a beginner, like me, you make a taco tongue (if you are genetically able, that is) and then breathe in and out through your mouth using your stomach muscles.

And today, I'm a little bit sore, but planning to go back next Tuesday night.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2009 5:02 PM, Blogger trash said...

I am the only person in my house who cannot roll my tongue. They all take great delight in doing it at me. Bastards!

 
At 8/19/2009 5:04 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I think you should find some trick you can do but they can't to do back. hum... wiggle your ears? touch your tongue to your nose? wink? whistle?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home