princess genevieve

lundi, août 22, 2005

Baltimore. Circa 1962.



Last night, Mandy & I went to see Hairspray at the Kennedy Center. It was really a fun show. The music is great, which I already knew, and the dancing was good. Mandy said she was concerned beforehand that the show would be too cheesy & cute, and while there was certainly plenty of that, it still had enough of a real storyline to entertain.

And the car? That's a car I saw in the Kennedy Center garage. Sorry the picture is so small, because it's hilarious. It's a car with Virginia license plates, and the plates say DC NATIVE. Because you love DC so much you have to leave and go live in the suburbs, I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 11:31 AM, Blogger Molly said...

That license plate is classic!

Ooh Hairspray sounds like it was good! I enjoy musicals and broadway shows!

 
At 8/22/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

If you have the chance, I recommend Hairspray! It's super fun.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home