princess genevieve

vendredi, août 26, 2005

Dear Tourists,

I don't want you to take my picture or put me in your vacation videos. Ever. If I'm riding the metro in the mornings, it's because I'm on my way to work, not because I want to be in your scrapbook. If I'm eating dinner in a restaurant or having a drink in a bar, it's because I'm hungry and/or thirsty, not because I want to be in your vacation slide show. And if I'm sitting in front of a fountain eating a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, it's because I like mint chocolate chip ice cream, not because I want to be a star in some Italian video.

Thank you.

Love,
Genevieve

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Ooh you are going to be famous!

 
At 8/29/2005 3:57 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, I suppose... maybe I already am and I don't know it and they are paparazi?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home