princess genevieve

mardi, novembre 01, 2005

Halloween

has come and gone, and not one trick or treater knocked on the door of chez Genevieve. I even had candy! (which, I suppose, I will have to eat myself.) I'm not quite sure why. Yeah, I live in an apartment building, but there are kids in the building. I know several of them. Yeah, it's a third floor walk up, but there are other apartments you could hit on the way up.

I was thinking the other day that I don't really know my neighbors. Which is a shame, considering. I know Michael, who lives in the apartment directly across from me, and the only other apartment on my floor. I sort of know the couple directly below me. But the ones below me on the first floor? They moved out and I didn't even realize it until the workers came in to fix the place up.

Maybe I should have a get-to-know your neighbors Christmas party. Would that be weird?

2 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Live in DC as well. My strange Halloween sighting? The TOO old trick or treaters. I actually saw an old-enough one (candy bag and all) buy a 40! And then proceed to just add it to her candy bag. Love DC.

 
At 11/03/2005 10:00 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

OK, if you're old enough to buy beer, you shouldn't be trick or treating! Where did you see her?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home